Once again, we're looking for businesses and organisations to support this annual event. As a large, well established event with a huge local profile we're able to offer a wide variety of cost effective business advertising and event supporter opportunities.
A variety of marketing activities also take place to promote the Carnival each year including:
- Local press
- Local radio
- Dedicated website with sponsor logo, ad and link to website
- Social media activity including Facebook and Twitter includes sponsor support
- Links on Facebook to sponsors
- Inclusion on web based directories
- Banners around the main roads – sponsors can display their own banners/posters on the day
- The popular Carnival programme distributed in advance through local service providers, businesses and public places includes sponsor logos
- Link to download the programme via Parent mail
- Primary Times Magazine sent to families with school children includes a link to the Carnival website
- Sponsor mentions throughout the day on the PA system
If you'd like to support the event and discuss opportunities to promote your business please email Dave Donaldson at firstname.lastname@example.org.